Downloading WordSmith Tools version 3.0
1. Make a temporary directory on your hard drive eg. c:\temp
1. Download ws_part1.exe to your temporary directory.
2. Download ws_part2.exe to your temporary directory too.
3. Run these two programs. They will expand creating about 30 files in your temporary directory.
4. Run setup.exe which you will now find there.
5. Afterwards you can delete all the files in the temporary directory, though you may wish to keep ws_part1.exe and ws_part2.exe in case you ever need to redo the installation.